NameMargery STEVENSON , 5G Grandmother
1Robert DEAKIN , 5G Grandfather
Burial24 Jul 1775, Fair Oake, Eccleshall, Staffordshire
MotherElizabeth (-bur. 1740)
Marriage5 Feb 1740, Eccleshall, Staffordshire
ChildrenRobert (1742-1821)
 Elizabeth (1743-)
 John (1745-)
 Sarah (1750-)
Notes for Margery STEVENSON
Marriage listed in the IGI Robert Deakin and Margery Stevenson February 5, 1740 Eccleshall, Stafford.
Notes for Robert (Spouse 1)
From Pedigree of the Deakin Family, October 1859
[With details of later family members added afterwards]
In the possession of Alice Gertrude Deakin (1862 to 1946) to her grand nephew Arthur Keelinge Deakin (1917 to 1944) to his father Guy Barton Deakin (1882 to 1973) to his daughter Isabella Vera Deakin (1913 to 2005) to David Cooper.
Robert Deakin of Fair Oak, parish of Eccleshall
Married 5th February, 1740 at Broughton
Buried at Broughton 24th July 1775
Wife’s name is given as Margery Stevenson, no details
[St. Peter’s Church, Broughton is about 1 kilometre from the hamlet of Fair Oak]

The Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales 1870-72 by John Marius Wilson
Broughton, a chapelry in Eccleshall parish, Stafford; 4 1/2 miles West of Standon-Bridge railway station, and 6 miles East of Market-Drayton. Post Town, Ashley, under Market-Drayton. Acres, 590, Population 21. Houses, 2. Broughton Hall is an old Tudor mansion. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of Lichfield. Value 110 pounds. patron, Sir H. D. Broughton, Baronet. The church is small, and has a tower.
Last Modified 17 Jul 2012Created 4 Aug 2017 using Reunion 10 for Macintosh